Our Data Protection Officer is Paul Canning - email@example.com
GMD People Ltd and Associates are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities.
You are welcome to see our GDPR policy. Please request via our contact us page at https://www.gmdpeople.com/contact-us/
We have a ‘right to erasure process’ (your right to be forgotten). If you wish for your personal date to be erased, please contact us via contact us page. https://www.gmdpeople.com/contact-us/
No personal data is transferred outside of the European Union.
When processing data we undertake the following:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
- Transparent about what the data is being used for
- Data is collected for a specific purpose
- The data is necessary for the purpose
- The data must be accurate and kept up to date
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary
- The data is kept safe and secure
We process sensitive information as a ‘legitimate interest’ such as personality profiling and other assessments for candidate feedback. We do process information on behalf of customers if they ask. Both of these activities are subject to strict privacy controls. For our policy on this, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
All storage is secure.
We have a notification process in place for any breach to ICO. The GMD ICO registration number Registration Number: Z1103965